Made from the highest quality, genuine Italian vintage leather the Cagliari bag has some delightful design features.
Cagliari Handbag - details
- Trademark Italian stitching
- Series of straps, loops & buckles make the bag look sophisticated & expensive
- Large, but light & easy to carry
- Padded leather handles
- Additional, detachable leather shoulder strap
- Adjustable straps at side to accommodate the contents of the bag
- Brushed brass fittings
- 4 metal studs on the base for protection
The trademark stitching is exaggerated by the addition of a series of straps, loops and buckles which make the bag look highly sophisticated and expensive. The woven leather panel running around the middle of the Cagliari handbag adds to the overall appearance of luxury and quality.
Inside, the Cagliari is generous and roomy, and although large, is still quite light and very easy to carry. The padded leather handles are comfortable to hold and there is an additional, detachable, black leather shoulder strap. The whole bag closes by means of a sturdy, full length zip.
There are adjustable straps on each side which can be altered to accommodate the contents of the handbag.
The base of the Cagliari vintage leather bag is very well protected by four, sturdy, metal studs.
All the metal fittings are made from brushed brass.
Handmade in Florence, Tuscany, Italy
Please click on an image for more details.